Thursday, October 10, 2013

Post it

In an effort to raise enough funds to get me to the UK to collect my Short Fiction prize next month, I'm selling some art, see last post.

But if that's out of your budget, what about a post card? Email me (via my profile) if you'd like (me) to send:

a postcard (see pics), printed with an image from my epic graphic poem Escape Behaviours, to anyone, anywhere in the world, with a message of your choice or a secret message from me, for $5

a hand drawn postcard to anyone, anywhere in the world, with or without message, for $10


Click on my profile to email me. 

7 comments:

Titus said...

Good Lord, did I miss the prize blog?! Congratulations! Now I'll just pop down to browse...

Rachel Fenton said...

Thanks, JoAnne x

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in this gutsy move. I respect what you're doing, and you have my support. True talent deserves a trip home. (and that PRIZE!)

Rachel Fenton said...

Thank you, Jamez - you've done so much to help me. Like lycra for swimwear, you put the support into friendship!

Rachel Fenton said...

That probably doesn't sound as good as it did in my head - I was thinking of Erie Chang's swimwear designs! I should've just said thank you!

chillcat said...

So cool that you are coming! I'll pick up a batch of postcards when we meet up in Londontown!! Xxcat

Rachel Fenton said...

Cheers, Cat - looking forward to catching up in person! xx